Piece one gets the head. 7th October.
Piece two gets the torso. 7th October.
Piece three gets the left leg. 7th October.
Piece four gets the right leg. 14th October.
Piece five gets the left arm. 14th October.
Piece six gets the right arm. 21st October.
And ta da! An Iron Man that you built your own! Out of cardboard.
This is your life.
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018