Honestly, I’ve never played a Shenmue game, but its status as a cult favorite is not lost on me. People go out of their mind for this series, which was readily apparent when I was in the room during its announcement at Sony’s E3 Press Conference.
The Kickstarter is chugging along nicely, and to go alongside the game, a documentary called A Gamer’s Journey: The Definitive History of the Shenmue is being produced right now. It started production before the long awaited reveal, and this teaser features moments from that very press conference.
If you’ve never heard of Shenmue or don’t now why portions of the internet have been losing their minds over it, I’m sure this teaser will at least give you a glimpse.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018