Honestly, I’ve never played a Shenmue game, but its status as a cult favorite is not lost on me. People go out of their mind for this series, which was readily apparent when I was in the room during its announcement at Sony’s E3 Press Conference.
The Kickstarter is chugging along nicely, and to go alongside the game, a documentary called A Gamer’s Journey: The Definitive History of the Shenmue is being produced right now. It started production before the long awaited reveal, and this teaser features moments from that very press conference.
If you’ve never heard of Shenmue or don’t now why portions of the internet have been losing their minds over it, I’m sure this teaser will at least give you a glimpse.
- You Can Check Out the Contents of Far Cry 5’s Special Editions With These Fake Shopping Channel Shows - February 16, 2018
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release - February 16, 2018
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China - February 16, 2018
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend - February 16, 2018
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon - February 16, 2018