Today, we have a lot of Marvel news coming through about their All-New All-Different Marvel relaunch in October.
And you can’t have a cartoon series without stealing the name for the comic books.
So we have Web Warriors launched by Mike Costa and David Baldeon starting in October.
Starring Spider-Gwen, with a bunch of other Spider-Men from various realities, including Spider-Man UK, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man Noir and Indian Spider-Man
The tagline? “Defending the spider-verse…”
While the relaunched Spider-Gwen #1 title from Latour and Rodriguez has the tagline “The secret history of Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker.”
Read the rest of our coverage with the #MarvelOctober tag on Bleeding Cool….
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018