Such as Jeff Lemire and Humberto Ramos launching Extraordinary X-Men starting in October.
But who will they be? It seems it’s Storm, Old Man Logan, Nightcrawler, the young Jean Grey, Colossus, Magik and Iceman.
Quite a change.
The tagline? “Still hated. Still feared. Still standing…”
Read the rest of our coverage with the #MarvelOctober tag on Bleeding Cool….
UPDATE: CBR has just posted the exclusive reveal of the news we ran this morning. Which is a neat trick. As well as the cover below.
They talk about the mutants walking in terrigen mists and that “something has occurred between mutantkind and the Inhumans. A major event has occurred which has reshaped the position of both Inhumans and mutants in the Marvel Universe and repositioned them in a different way that maybe fans aren’t used to” and that “Cyclops and a number of other prominent X-characters are missing due to this event with the Inhumans.”
Which would tie into the Bleeding Cool story that the mists poisoned mutants and sent them off planet – or something else. And, yes, we mentioned that Jeff Lemire would be lead X-writer as well. Check the #MarvelOctober tag for where else he may be popping up…
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018