Both Marvel and ComiXology have issued press releases regarding a new agreement between Marvel, ComiXoogy and ComiXology’s owners Amazon.
The basics are – Marvel have re-upped to have single issues exclusively distributed by ComiXology, and for ComiXology to continue to run the Marvel App, but as Amazon owns ComiXology now, that exclusive deal for single issues will now see them appear directly in the Amazon Kindle store as well from today.
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018