Both Marvel and ComiXology have issued press releases regarding a new agreement between Marvel, ComiXoogy and ComiXology’s owners Amazon.
The basics are – Marvel have re-upped to have single issues exclusively distributed by ComiXology, and for ComiXology to continue to run the Marvel App, but as Amazon owns ComiXology now, that exclusive deal for single issues will now see them appear directly in the Amazon Kindle store as well from today.
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018
- Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die Gets a #0 and a #1 in Chapterhouse Solicits September 2018 - June 22, 2018