Both Marvel and ComiXology have issued press releases regarding a new agreement between Marvel, ComiXoogy and ComiXology’s owners Amazon.
The basics are – Marvel have re-upped to have single issues exclusively distributed by ComiXology, and for ComiXology to continue to run the Marvel App, but as Amazon owns ComiXology now, that exclusive deal for single issues will now see them appear directly in the Amazon Kindle store as well from today.
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018