Today’s Power Girl & Harley Quinn #1 sees the pair meet an internet commenter.
Basement dwelling, spotty git making judgements upon all. So how will he react to Power Girl? Why, the way the internet often seems to react. Judgementally, uncaringly with a soupçon of slut-shaming.
Could we have a Canary Corps by San Diego?
Not from the same place Batgirl comes from, I know that…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently preparing for their Death Sentence signing today with Martin Simmonds at 6.30pm – will you be there?
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018