Artist Carlos Pacheco is talking about his new book Squadron Sinister #1 that is available now. On his facebook page he showed off some of the original pencils for the series as well as talked about what he liked from writer Marc Guggenheim’s script.
I have to say that I LOVE the way Marc Guggenheim plays with the ellipsis, making the time of the story larger than the issue number of pages and distributing perfectly the relevant things that we should know and the one that need yo be hidden to our eyes.
A storytelling lesson.
Guggenheim is also the executive producer and writer for the television series Arrow.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 11 Recap: Here I Go Again - February 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in May 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Why is Roy Harper Returning to Star City? - February 19, 2018
- NFL Post Mortem – 2017 Minnesota Vikings - February 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Is Jonah Hex Coming Back This Season? - February 19, 2018