I still don’t quite know how Hello Games are doing No Man’s Sky, but they are putting together an infinite game and it is really quite something.
Thus far we hadn’t really seen what we are going to do in the game though. Sean Murray took to the stage to explain what to expect. We can get in dog fights, and explore tons of planets as we try to reach the centre of the universe. You can deconstruct the environment too which is kind of awesome.
Take a look at the demo here.
Thanks to GamersPrey HD
- Codemaster Announces Crash-Happy Racing Game ‘Onrush’ - February 21, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Won’t Have Microtransactions - February 21, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is Moving to Ping-Based Matchmaking While Plane Drop Mechanics are Changing - February 20, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Gets a Hyperactive Trailer Preparing for This Week’s Launch - February 20, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Is Now Live on Test Servers - February 20, 2018