I still don’t quite know how Hello Games are doing No Man’s Sky, but they are putting together an infinite game and it is really quite something.
Thus far we hadn’t really seen what we are going to do in the game though. Sean Murray took to the stage to explain what to expect. We can get in dog fights, and explore tons of planets as we try to reach the centre of the universe. You can deconstruct the environment too which is kind of awesome.
Take a look at the demo here.
Thanks to GamersPrey HD
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018