I still don’t quite know how Hello Games are doing No Man’s Sky, but they are putting together an infinite game and it is really quite something.
Thus far we hadn’t really seen what we are going to do in the game though. Sean Murray took to the stage to explain what to expect. We can get in dog fights, and explore tons of planets as we try to reach the centre of the universe. You can deconstruct the environment too which is kind of awesome.
Take a look at the demo here.
Thanks to GamersPrey HD
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018