I still don’t quite know how Hello Games are doing No Man’s Sky, but they are putting together an infinite game and it is really quite something.
Thus far we hadn’t really seen what we are going to do in the game though. Sean Murray took to the stage to explain what to expect. We can get in dog fights, and explore tons of planets as we try to reach the centre of the universe. You can deconstruct the environment too which is kind of awesome.
Take a look at the demo here.
Thanks to GamersPrey HD
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018