This is the San Diego Comic Con exclusive wraparound cover for Chew #50, by Jon Layman and Rob Guillory. a truly tremendous achievement reaching the big five-oh, and out in time for the show… with a variant gold foil cover, it costs $10, is limited to 750 copies and, if past experience is anything to go by, will cause lines.
And here is the non-gold foil standard version…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018