This is the San Diego Comic Con exclusive wraparound cover for Chew #50, by Jon Layman and Rob Guillory. a truly tremendous achievement reaching the big five-oh, and out in time for the show… with a variant gold foil cover, it costs $10, is limited to 750 copies and, if past experience is anything to go by, will cause lines.
And here is the non-gold foil standard version…
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019 – Thanos, Star Wars and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018