Today we have the process art for the Jae Lee cover to Masks 2 #3 from Dynamite Entertainment. The colors on the cover are by Ivan Nunes and the issue is written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Eman Casallos.
Peter Cannon AKA Thunderbolt smashes his way into the struggle against the Red Death! The mysterious villain has plagued the heroes of three different timelines. Her scheming is even more dangerous than anyone could possibly guess, but now the adventures of the masked heroes of the last 80 years are coming together in a way no one could possibly imagine!
For more information on Masks 2 #3, click here.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018
- J.H. Williams and Haden Blackman Reteam for Echo Lands #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018
- Crowded, a Kickstarter for Assassins, Chris Sebela and Ted Brandt’s New Image Series - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics Expo 2018: Rob Guillory to Write and Draw ‘Farmhand’ - February 21, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: Rick Remender Unveils Death and Glory - February 21, 2018