Until Dawn has been a long time coming, what with the title being originally slated for PlayStation 3. I even played the slasher movie inspired game nearly a year ago at EGX and was thoroughly impressed. Up until now though, the release date for the game has alluded us.
That is until today as PlayStation blog confirmed that the game will be launching on August 25th on PlayStation 4. To go along with that, this new trailer has been released, and I have to say, the graphics really seem to be coming on. Check it out here:
I maintain there is something a little more subversive going on here than this just being a slasher clone. Think more Cabin in the Woods and less I Know What You Did Last Summer. You’ll then have an idea of what I’m getting at.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018