Until Dawn has been a long time coming, what with the title being originally slated for PlayStation 3. I even played the slasher movie inspired game nearly a year ago at EGX and was thoroughly impressed. Up until now though, the release date for the game has alluded us.
That is until today as PlayStation blog confirmed that the game will be launching on August 25th on PlayStation 4. To go along with that, this new trailer has been released, and I have to say, the graphics really seem to be coming on. Check it out here:
I maintain there is something a little more subversive going on here than this just being a slasher clone. Think more Cabin in the Woods and less I Know What You Did Last Summer. You’ll then have an idea of what I’m getting at.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018