Until Dawn has been a long time coming, what with the title being originally slated for PlayStation 3. I even played the slasher movie inspired game nearly a year ago at EGX and was thoroughly impressed. Up until now though, the release date for the game has alluded us.
That is until today as PlayStation blog confirmed that the game will be launching on August 25th on PlayStation 4. To go along with that, this new trailer has been released, and I have to say, the graphics really seem to be coming on. Check it out here:
I maintain there is something a little more subversive going on here than this just being a slasher clone. Think more Cabin in the Woods and less I Know What You Did Last Summer. You’ll then have an idea of what I’m getting at.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018