Until Dawn has been a long time coming, what with the title being originally slated for PlayStation 3. I even played the slasher movie inspired game nearly a year ago at EGX and was thoroughly impressed. Up until now though, the release date for the game has alluded us.
That is until today as PlayStation blog confirmed that the game will be launching on August 25th on PlayStation 4. To go along with that, this new trailer has been released, and I have to say, the graphics really seem to be coming on. Check it out here:
I maintain there is something a little more subversive going on here than this just being a slasher clone. Think more Cabin in the Woods and less I Know What You Did Last Summer. You’ll then have an idea of what I’m getting at.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018