Bleeding Cool recently reported that the many different worlds collected on the
Battleworld world of the Convergence would be seen again after the event, despite original plans for them not to.
Well, at the DC All Access panel at Denver Comic Con, Convergence writer Jeff King stated that the after the Convergence “Every character will now be available to storytellers. We won’t see them all right away, but we will have the opportunity to bring them together again.”
Though it seems he was then told he shouldn’t have said ir. Oops…
So there you go folks. They’ll be back. Convergence 2: The Blood Moon anyone? For the next time DC Comics wants to move coasts?
- Marvel’s Joe Quesada Issues Alert Over Stolen Archie Art – And Of His Earliest Work - October 16, 2017
- AfterShock Solicits For January 2018 – It’s Not Just Babyteeth - October 16, 2017
- How DC Comics’ Vertical Foldout Covers For New Age Of DC Heroes Will Work - October 16, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For January 2018… A Brand New Year! - October 16, 2017
- Comics People Post #MeToo - October 16, 2017