Bleeding Cool recently reported that the many different worlds collected on the
Battleworld world of the Convergence would be seen again after the event, despite original plans for them not to.
Well, at the DC All Access panel at Denver Comic Con, Convergence writer Jeff King stated that the after the Convergence “Every character will now be available to storytellers. We won’t see them all right away, but we will have the opportunity to bring them together again.”
Though it seems he was then told he shouldn’t have said ir. Oops…
So there you go folks. They’ll be back. Convergence 2: The Blood Moon anyone? For the next time DC Comics wants to move coasts?
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017
- Free Marvel Graphic Novels On Kindle When You Buy Anyone’s Graphic Novels In Print - May 29, 2017
- Milo Manara Designs Bus Tickets For Rome And You Know Exactly What They Will Look Like - May 29, 2017
- The Fox News Phoenix Comic Con Security Story – Before The Arrest - May 29, 2017