Wow–it is shaping up to be quite an opening day for Denver Comic Con this year, even though it’s getting a little drizzly on and off in the afternoon. Attendance is quite high but not frustratingly so–the convention center itself is so large that it’s handling the crowds well, but also chalk that up to good planning and plenty of volunteers helping out. I’ve done a full run of the main floor of the convention, exclusing Artists Valley which I hope to put up in its own dedicated photogallery.
But here, for your viewing, are 150 shots of the show so far with plenty of publishers, vendors, craftspeople, cute children making things and getting facepaint, cosplay, and all in all very enthusiastic fans in attendance:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015