It has been through a fair number of printings. And now it’s official, Spider-Gwen #1 is one of the best selling comics of the ear, topping 300,000.
David Swallow and Peter G have been reporting for Bleeding Cool at the C2E2 Retailer breakfast.
And with these sales, Marvel wanted to assure retailers that the series will not be going away during or after Secret Wars.
The Month Of Gwen variant covers in June, 20 covers total, is just the start.
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018