Okay there are probably other things too. But this may mark a start in getting closer to the feel of the original series, while still staying within the DC Universe.
Ming Doyle, artist on Vertigo’s The Kitchen is joining Riley Rossmo of Cowboy Ninja Viking and Bedlam, in launching Constantine: The Hellblazer, a new series replacing Constantine as part of DC’s June mini-relaunch of titles.
Say, I wonder if John Constantine is getting “Batgirled” now?
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018