In April 2013, DC Comics published a series of “WTF Certified” covers, foldout covers that gave a surprising reveal. Or that at least was the intent.
Well, two years later, Marvel have decided to do the same with “WTD Certified”
What The Dick? Working Time Directives? William The Daft?
Oh wait… yeah.
What The Deadpool. Marvel have often used him for DC nose-tweaking stunts.
Oh dear… Deadpool isn;t going to be on every foldout Marvel Comics cover in April is he?
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018