In April 2013, DC Comics published a series of “WTF Certified” covers, foldout covers that gave a surprising reveal. Or that at least was the intent.
Well, two years later, Marvel have decided to do the same with “WTD Certified”
What The Dick? Working Time Directives? William The Daft?
Oh wait… yeah.
What The Deadpool. Marvel have often used him for DC nose-tweaking stunts.
Oh dear… Deadpool isn;t going to be on every foldout Marvel Comics cover in April is he?
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017