This is not a drawing.
I mean it is. but it is not a comic book drawing.
And a recreation of Ron Lim’s cover of Silver Surfer Vol 3 Issue #20 by Chris Alex.
Makeup created using PPI Skin Illustrator. Board and rock created with foam core and acrylic paints.
Photographed with strong light to flatten the appearance of the body paint.
I think it’s pretty incredible and a wonderful illusion. How soon before we see this at San Diego?
And if it is still doing your head in, this may help.
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018