As you read this, I am in St. George’s Hospital, Tooting, either preparing for, or undergoing a tonsillectomy. Apparently I have the largest tonsils the inspecting doctor has seen, and they have been impairing my breathing – close readers know I sleep with a CPAP machine, with a mask that makes me look like Bane.
It could just be that I’ve been talking balls for many years, but apparently that’s not a medical definition. However I understand that the general anesthetic may finally shut me up for a bit.
So don’t expect a lot of breaking news from me. In fact don’t expect a lot from me in the next few days full stop. I’ll be convalescing for a few days until I reckon I’ll be back on board, eating lots of ice cream and screaming into the dark.
But I have lined up oodles of lovely content to run in the interim, and there will plenty of pieces from Hannah Means-Shannon, Dan Wickline and some of our contributors.
Just no one buy a comics publisher in the next couple of days okay? And I’ll see you all on the other side.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017