He seemed to have been out of sorts with Marvel and DC Comics of late.
But the impending Spider-Verse event seems to have brought writer David Hine back to Marvel, reviving his popular Spider-Man Noir character with Fabrice Sapolsky, as the event sees to take in every version of Spider-Man ever portrayed, legally at least.
The Edge of Spider-Verse mini-series in September, revisits a number of Spider-types, beginning with Spider-Man Noir by Hine and Sapolsky.
Subsequent issues see Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez create a What If Gwen Stacy Was Spider-Woman.
Dustin Weaver creates a ery heavy sci-fi Dr. Aaron Aikman, Spider-Man.
Clay McLeod Chapman and Garry Brown deliver a very monstrous Spidey.
And My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way, with artist Jake Wyatt, have a brand new universe with a brand new Spider-Man.
“Edge Of Spider-Verse” will also refer to all the Spidey books that lead into the upcoming Spider-Verse event such as the new Superior Spider-Man issues and a Spider-Man 2099 as well.
So, yes, this is probably going to be pretty big…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017