He seemed to have been out of sorts with Marvel and DC Comics of late.
But the impending Spider-Verse event seems to have brought writer David Hine back to Marvel, reviving his popular Spider-Man Noir character with Fabrice Sapolsky, as the event sees to take in every version of Spider-Man ever portrayed, legally at least.
The Edge of Spider-Verse mini-series in September, revisits a number of Spider-types, beginning with Spider-Man Noir by Hine and Sapolsky.
Subsequent issues see Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez create a What If Gwen Stacy Was Spider-Woman.
Dustin Weaver creates a ery heavy sci-fi Dr. Aaron Aikman, Spider-Man.
Clay McLeod Chapman and Garry Brown deliver a very monstrous Spidey.
And My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way, with artist Jake Wyatt, have a brand new universe with a brand new Spider-Man.
“Edge Of Spider-Verse” will also refer to all the Spidey books that lead into the upcoming Spider-Verse event such as the new Superior Spider-Man issues and a Spider-Man 2099 as well.
So, yes, this is probably going to be pretty big…
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018