He seemed to have been out of sorts with Marvel and DC Comics of late.
But the impending Spider-Verse event seems to have brought writer David Hine back to Marvel, reviving his popular Spider-Man Noir character with Fabrice Sapolsky, as the event sees to take in every version of Spider-Man ever portrayed, legally at least.
The Edge of Spider-Verse mini-series in September, revisits a number of Spider-types, beginning with Spider-Man Noir by Hine and Sapolsky.
Subsequent issues see Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez create a What If Gwen Stacy Was Spider-Woman.
Dustin Weaver creates a ery heavy sci-fi Dr. Aaron Aikman, Spider-Man.
Clay McLeod Chapman and Garry Brown deliver a very monstrous Spidey.
And My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way, with artist Jake Wyatt, have a brand new universe with a brand new Spider-Man.
“Edge Of Spider-Verse” will also refer to all the Spidey books that lead into the upcoming Spider-Verse event such as the new Superior Spider-Man issues and a Spider-Man 2099 as well.
So, yes, this is probably going to be pretty big…
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018