First there are cinema ads, now there ads in major newspaper. Marvel, the publisher never known to spent a cent on advertising that it can afford not to is splashing out on a comic that isn’t exactly lighting up the sales. And also costs $25 for four issues. Was this part of the publishing deal?
Can we expect a movie announcement soon?
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018