In November Marvel Comics will be releasing it’s Marvel 75th Anniversary Omnibus – a 1200 page book featuring stories chosen by the fans.
Marvel is asking for their fans to choose what they think are the best stories from their 75 year publishing history. Everything is open from 1939’s Marvel Comics #1 to the books hitting the shelves now. They are asking for the biggest moments and the most iconic stories.
“Marvel’s 75th Anniversary belongs to our fans as much as it does to our creators and everyone behind the scenes,” says Marvel SVP of Sales & Marketing David Gabriel. “From day one, Marvel fans have been an integral and vocal part of making Marvel the company it is today and we want their help in celebrating. The 75th Anniversary Omnibus is the perfect way to celebrate with our marvelous fans.”
Email your picks to firstname.lastname@example.org to help them decide which stories to print. Pick your top 75 or just your number #1. Once the votes are in, they’ll choose the best ones to print in the 1200 page book and release the top 75 as a special digital exclusive collection.
- Sideshow Collectibles Shows Off Their DC, Marvel And Hot Toys Lines - July 22, 2017
- The Lucifer Season 3 Sizzle Reel From Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Freedom Fighers: The Ray Animated Series Gets First Trailer - July 22, 2017
- Person Of Interest Star Michael Emerson Joins Arrow And Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2017
- Laurence Fisburne Cast As Bill Foster In Ant-Man And The Wasp - July 22, 2017