Another nail in the coffin for the Marvel $2.99 comic book, as three already-solicited issues of Hawkeye, issues 19, 20 and 21, get retroactively increased in price to $3.99, even though they were solicited at the cheaper price.
It’s expected that #22 in July or August’s solicitations will be at the new price going forward.
Thankfully, they can’t affect the price of Hawkeye #18 as they already published that. But if you wanted to send Marvel a dollar, I doubt they’d object.
That leaves Avengers Undercover, Loki Agents Of Asgard, Thunderbolts, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and the younger reader Marvel Universe titles as the hold outs, with all the other titles at $3.99 or more (and a few sticking their toes into the $4.99 price point).
Hawkeye #19 was meant to be out in April but has slipped to 21st May, with #20 and #21 slipping forward a month as well…
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017