Another nail in the coffin for the Marvel $2.99 comic book, as three already-solicited issues of Hawkeye, issues 19, 20 and 21, get retroactively increased in price to $3.99, even though they were solicited at the cheaper price.
It’s expected that #22 in July or August’s solicitations will be at the new price going forward.
Thankfully, they can’t affect the price of Hawkeye #18 as they already published that. But if you wanted to send Marvel a dollar, I doubt they’d object.
That leaves Avengers Undercover, Loki Agents Of Asgard, Thunderbolts, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and the younger reader Marvel Universe titles as the hold outs, with all the other titles at $3.99 or more (and a few sticking their toes into the $4.99 price point).
Hawkeye #19 was meant to be out in April but has slipped to 21st May, with #20 and #21 slipping forward a month as well…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018