Another nail in the coffin for the Marvel $2.99 comic book, as three already-solicited issues of Hawkeye, issues 19, 20 and 21, get retroactively increased in price to $3.99, even though they were solicited at the cheaper price.
It’s expected that #22 in July or August’s solicitations will be at the new price going forward.
Thankfully, they can’t affect the price of Hawkeye #18 as they already published that. But if you wanted to send Marvel a dollar, I doubt they’d object.
That leaves Avengers Undercover, Loki Agents Of Asgard, Thunderbolts, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and the younger reader Marvel Universe titles as the hold outs, with all the other titles at $3.99 or more (and a few sticking their toes into the $4.99 price point).
Hawkeye #19 was meant to be out in April but has slipped to 21st May, with #20 and #21 slipping forward a month as well…
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017