Another nail in the coffin for the Marvel $2.99 comic book, as three already-solicited issues of Hawkeye, issues 19, 20 and 21, get retroactively increased in price to $3.99, even though they were solicited at the cheaper price.
It’s expected that #22 in July or August’s solicitations will be at the new price going forward.
Thankfully, they can’t affect the price of Hawkeye #18 as they already published that. But if you wanted to send Marvel a dollar, I doubt they’d object.
That leaves Avengers Undercover, Loki Agents Of Asgard, Thunderbolts, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and the younger reader Marvel Universe titles as the hold outs, with all the other titles at $3.99 or more (and a few sticking their toes into the $4.99 price point).
Hawkeye #19 was meant to be out in April but has slipped to 21st May, with #20 and #21 slipping forward a month as well…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017