These days we know too much about our coffee. Each and every chain can’t wait to tell you where the beans came from, who picked them, what time of the day it was and which camel pissed on them to give them that earthy tang.
But do we ever think if the coffee wants all that information out there? Starbucks are the NSA of coffee.
Thankfully tomorrow, Silver Snail Comics in Toronto, will be giving away limited-edition-cup-masks from its Black Canary Espresso Bar. Limited to the first 200 folk in line for a comic and a cup of coffee.
- Mariko Tamaki and Steve Pugh’s Harley Quinn is an Intersectional Activist Comic About Drag Queens - February 19, 2018
- Why ‘Superman Smashes the Klan’ Graphic Novel by Gene Luen Yang is Set in 1946 - February 19, 2018
- Drawn Together’s Minh Lê Brings Us the Youngest Green Lantern, 13-Year-Old Tai - February 19, 2018
- Return to Li’l Gotham with Batman Tales: Once Upon a Crime - February 19, 2018
- Meg Cabot of The Princess Diaries on Writing Her Black Canary: Ignite Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018