Amazing X-Men #6 will have art by Cameron Stewart, not the solicited Ed McGuinness.
As well as the solicited Mark Waid and Javier Rodrigue, Daredevil #1.50 will also have new stories by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev as well as Karl Kesel.
Ultimate Spider-Man #200 will see the solicited Stuart Immonen be replaced by Sara Pichelli, who will feature alongside the originally solicited Dave Marquez, Mark Bagley, Mark Brooks and David Lafuente.
Superior Spider-Man #31 will be co-written with Christos Gage alongside the already-solicited Dan Slott.
And good news for those anticipating the Inhumanity hardcover, it’s getting a bump from 424 pages to 448 pages to accommodate Indestructible Hulk #20, as well as #17-#19, not originally solicited. No price change…
And talking on all things Inhuman, each week of April, retailers will receive free bundles of Inhuman lithographs…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018