Amazing X-Men #6 will have art by Cameron Stewart, not the solicited Ed McGuinness.
As well as the solicited Mark Waid and Javier Rodrigue, Daredevil #1.50 will also have new stories by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev as well as Karl Kesel.
Ultimate Spider-Man #200 will see the solicited Stuart Immonen be replaced by Sara Pichelli, who will feature alongside the originally solicited Dave Marquez, Mark Bagley, Mark Brooks and David Lafuente.
Superior Spider-Man #31 will be co-written with Christos Gage alongside the already-solicited Dan Slott.
And good news for those anticipating the Inhumanity hardcover, it’s getting a bump from 424 pages to 448 pages to accommodate Indestructible Hulk #20, as well as #17-#19, not originally solicited. No price change…
And talking on all things Inhuman, each week of April, retailers will receive free bundles of Inhuman lithographs…
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018