Amazing X-Men #6 will have art by Cameron Stewart, not the solicited Ed McGuinness.
As well as the solicited Mark Waid and Javier Rodrigue, Daredevil #1.50 will also have new stories by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev as well as Karl Kesel.
Ultimate Spider-Man #200 will see the solicited Stuart Immonen be replaced by Sara Pichelli, who will feature alongside the originally solicited Dave Marquez, Mark Bagley, Mark Brooks and David Lafuente.
Superior Spider-Man #31 will be co-written with Christos Gage alongside the already-solicited Dan Slott.
And good news for those anticipating the Inhumanity hardcover, it’s getting a bump from 424 pages to 448 pages to accommodate Indestructible Hulk #20, as well as #17-#19, not originally solicited. No price change…
And talking on all things Inhuman, each week of April, retailers will receive free bundles of Inhuman lithographs…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018