This morning, we ran the story that Bleeding Cool first reported on in November, on Marvel moving digital services together into one App, and after being reported by CNET this morning, Marvel has just announced the news on the panel at SXSW.
And we also get a look (and a listen ) at how Marvel’s audio adaptive comics work in practice courtesy of The Verge…
Oh and if you’re wanting to trial the month of Marvel Unlimited for 99c offer, you’ll need the SXSW99 code… just in case.
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018