This morning, we ran the story that Bleeding Cool first reported on in November, on Marvel moving digital services together into one App, and after being reported by CNET this morning, Marvel has just announced the news on the panel at SXSW.
And we also get a look (and a listen ) at how Marvel’s audio adaptive comics work in practice courtesy of The Verge…
Oh and if you’re wanting to trial the month of Marvel Unlimited for 99c offer, you’ll need the SXSW99 code… just in case.
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018