This morning, we ran the story that Bleeding Cool first reported on in November, on Marvel moving digital services together into one App, and after being reported by CNET this morning, Marvel has just announced the news on the panel at SXSW.
And we also get a look (and a listen ) at how Marvel’s audio adaptive comics work in practice courtesy of The Verge…
Oh and if you’re wanting to trial the month of Marvel Unlimited for 99c offer, you’ll need the SXSW99 code… just in case.
- New Comic Store Opens in Herceg Novi, Montenegro - November 19, 2018
- Wow Cool Comic Store to Close in Cupertino in April 2019 - November 19, 2018
- Will Slam Bradley Stay In 80 Years Of Batman Hardcover? - November 19, 2018
- Preview of Lorraine Cink’s Powers of a Girl: A Celebration of 30 Marvel Superheroes - November 19, 2018
- A Couple Who Stan Lee Married, Open Krazzy Comics Store in Gahanna, Ohio - November 19, 2018