This morning, we ran the story that Bleeding Cool first reported on in November, on Marvel moving digital services together into one App, and after being reported by CNET this morning, Marvel has just announced the news on the panel at SXSW.
And we also get a look (and a listen ) at how Marvel’s audio adaptive comics work in practice courtesy of The Verge…
Oh and if you’re wanting to trial the month of Marvel Unlimited for 99c offer, you’ll need the SXSW99 code… just in case.
- 9 Unseen DC Variant Covers for June and July – Including David Mack on Action Comics #1001 - May 24, 2018
- Advance Reorders – Here Come The Big Books, Thor, Venom, Man Of Steel, Batman Prelude, Magic Order… - May 24, 2018
- Ten Things I Can Tell You About Justice League #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Cheung - May 24, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: What If Batman Isn’t Getting Married to Catwoman After All? - May 24, 2018
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018