Today , I have sex on the brain. Why? Because I’ve been reading comic books. And not in a week when Image are publishing Sex, Sex Criminals, Satellite Sam or Black Kiss. So where’s it all coming from?
Well, as well as Loki’s admission that he writes slash fiction, he also writes himself a shower scene… I’m betting the speech bubble-less original art will be quite in demand.
There’s a good chunk of male ogling in today’s X-Men as well… I’m feeling rather demeaned here.
But at least Loki is clean. Because not everyone is, down there. Action Comics notices a few… pheremones between Superman and Lana Lang. What kind of smell is he talking about?
That’s right, the odour of genitalia is up for discussion in Drumhellar…
…And, which I was not expecting, The Movement. I guess that book is walking dead, they can just do and say what the hell they like. And they do!
Bruce Wayne has difficulty divorcing his sex life from his work life, in Batman Black And White. That is, unless his partner has a mean right hook on her.
But if you are looking for sex in your comics, there is one, mighty comic this week, that portrays the act as truthfully and as relateable as any I have read. Even the author’s name, Bob Fingerman, gives you an idea of where he’s going. It’s Minimum Wage.
And it’s my comic of the week. Enjoy folks! And now I need to take a cold shower…
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017