Today , I have sex on the brain. Why? Because I’ve been reading comic books. And not in a week when Image are publishing Sex, Sex Criminals, Satellite Sam or Black Kiss. So where’s it all coming from?
Well, as well as Loki’s admission that he writes slash fiction, he also writes himself a shower scene… I’m betting the speech bubble-less original art will be quite in demand.
There’s a good chunk of male ogling in today’s X-Men as well… I’m feeling rather demeaned here.
But at least Loki is clean. Because not everyone is, down there. Action Comics notices a few… pheremones between Superman and Lana Lang. What kind of smell is he talking about?
That’s right, the odour of genitalia is up for discussion in Drumhellar…
…And, which I was not expecting, The Movement. I guess that book is walking dead, they can just do and say what the hell they like. And they do!
Bruce Wayne has difficulty divorcing his sex life from his work life, in Batman Black And White. That is, unless his partner has a mean right hook on her.
But if you are looking for sex in your comics, there is one, mighty comic this week, that portrays the act as truthfully and as relateable as any I have read. Even the author’s name, Bob Fingerman, gives you an idea of where he’s going. It’s Minimum Wage.
And it’s my comic of the week. Enjoy folks! And now I need to take a cold shower…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018