Today , I have sex on the brain. Why? Because I’ve been reading comic books. And not in a week when Image are publishing Sex, Sex Criminals, Satellite Sam or Black Kiss. So where’s it all coming from?
Well, as well as Loki’s admission that he writes slash fiction, he also writes himself a shower scene… I’m betting the speech bubble-less original art will be quite in demand.
There’s a good chunk of male ogling in today’s X-Men as well… I’m feeling rather demeaned here.
But at least Loki is clean. Because not everyone is, down there. Action Comics notices a few… pheremones between Superman and Lana Lang. What kind of smell is he talking about?
That’s right, the odour of genitalia is up for discussion in Drumhellar…
…And, which I was not expecting, The Movement. I guess that book is walking dead, they can just do and say what the hell they like. And they do!
Bruce Wayne has difficulty divorcing his sex life from his work life, in Batman Black And White. That is, unless his partner has a mean right hook on her.
But if you are looking for sex in your comics, there is one, mighty comic this week, that portrays the act as truthfully and as relateable as any I have read. Even the author’s name, Bob Fingerman, gives you an idea of where he’s going. It’s Minimum Wage.
And it’s my comic of the week. Enjoy folks! And now I need to take a cold shower…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017