Today , I have sex on the brain. Why? Because I’ve been reading comic books. And not in a week when Image are publishing Sex, Sex Criminals, Satellite Sam or Black Kiss. So where’s it all coming from?
Well, as well as Loki’s admission that he writes slash fiction, he also writes himself a shower scene… I’m betting the speech bubble-less original art will be quite in demand.
There’s a good chunk of male ogling in today’s X-Men as well… I’m feeling rather demeaned here.
But at least Loki is clean. Because not everyone is, down there. Action Comics notices a few… pheremones between Superman and Lana Lang. What kind of smell is he talking about?
That’s right, the odour of genitalia is up for discussion in Drumhellar…
…And, which I was not expecting, The Movement. I guess that book is walking dead, they can just do and say what the hell they like. And they do!
Bruce Wayne has difficulty divorcing his sex life from his work life, in Batman Black And White. That is, unless his partner has a mean right hook on her.
But if you are looking for sex in your comics, there is one, mighty comic this week, that portrays the act as truthfully and as relateable as any I have read. Even the author’s name, Bob Fingerman, gives you an idea of where he’s going. It’s Minimum Wage.
And it’s my comic of the week. Enjoy folks! And now I need to take a cold shower…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017