I have a confession to make. I never liked Howard Porter‘s work in Justice League Of America. Written by Grant Morrison, I read it, sure, but… well, he was no Bryan Hitch. Or Frank Quitely. I felt regularly disappointed.
Cut to ten years later and, well.
Boy do I feel an idiot.
Is there any more lush artist working at DC right now? Frank Cho meets Moebius meets Todd McFarlane meets the aforementioned Frank Quitely and Bryan Hitch.
And all Howard Porter.
I could just stare at this for ages.
So I think I will.
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017