I have a confession to make. I never liked Howard Porter‘s work in Justice League Of America. Written by Grant Morrison, I read it, sure, but… well, he was no Bryan Hitch. Or Frank Quitely. I felt regularly disappointed.
Cut to ten years later and, well.
Boy do I feel an idiot.
Is there any more lush artist working at DC right now? Frank Cho meets Moebius meets Todd McFarlane meets the aforementioned Frank Quitely and Bryan Hitch.
And all Howard Porter.
I could just stare at this for ages.
So I think I will.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017