I have a confession to make. I never liked Howard Porter‘s work in Justice League Of America. Written by Grant Morrison, I read it, sure, but… well, he was no Bryan Hitch. Or Frank Quitely. I felt regularly disappointed.
Cut to ten years later and, well.
Boy do I feel an idiot.
Is there any more lush artist working at DC right now? Frank Cho meets Moebius meets Todd McFarlane meets the aforementioned Frank Quitely and Bryan Hitch.
And all Howard Porter.
I could just stare at this for ages.
So I think I will.
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017