I have a confession to make. I never liked Howard Porter‘s work in Justice League Of America. Written by Grant Morrison, I read it, sure, but… well, he was no Bryan Hitch. Or Frank Quitely. I felt regularly disappointed.
Cut to ten years later and, well.
Boy do I feel an idiot.
Is there any more lush artist working at DC right now? Frank Cho meets Moebius meets Todd McFarlane meets the aforementioned Frank Quitely and Bryan Hitch.
And all Howard Porter.
I could just stare at this for ages.
So I think I will.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018