Hannibal Tabu writes for CBR. I used to as well. There’s a bond there.
Which is why I’m happy to be the first to share some artwork by Michael Oeming from Tabu’s upcoming issue of Artifacts #35 from Image/Top Cow, after Tabu won their Talent Hunt competition in 2012.
It’s a busy couple of months for Tabu, he also has a story in the new Watson And Holmes as well.
Make sure no retailer rips either up when they come out, okay?
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018