Hannibal Tabu writes for CBR. I used to as well. There’s a bond there.
Which is why I’m happy to be the first to share some artwork by Michael Oeming from Tabu’s upcoming issue of Artifacts #35 from Image/Top Cow, after Tabu won their Talent Hunt competition in 2012.
It’s a busy couple of months for Tabu, he also has a story in the new Watson And Holmes as well.
Make sure no retailer rips either up when they come out, okay?
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017