Hannibal Tabu writes for CBR. I used to as well. There’s a bond there.
Which is why I’m happy to be the first to share some artwork by Michael Oeming from Tabu’s upcoming issue of Artifacts #35 from Image/Top Cow, after Tabu won their Talent Hunt competition in 2012.
It’s a busy couple of months for Tabu, he also has a story in the new Watson And Holmes as well.
Make sure no retailer rips either up when they come out, okay?
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017