The original Your Man@Marvel, I understand his new title reflects his central role in Marvel Custom Solutions, the in-house creative department that generates content such as comics, posters, web-sites and new I.P. for promotional partners and third party clients.
Word is that the department will continue to expand its efforts along with the growing Marvel Studios output, and Rosemann will have a key role in their operations, and working as a brand ambassador with new clients or vistors from Disney. Expect him on next year’s Power List.
Rosemann will also continue to edit many of Marvel’s licensed series, such as Disney Kingdoms (more on that later today), Dexter and George Romero’s Empire of the Dead, as well as the upcoming Avengers Undercover, spinning of from Avengers Arena.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017