The original Your Man@Marvel, I understand his new title reflects his central role in Marvel Custom Solutions, the in-house creative department that generates content such as comics, posters, web-sites and new I.P. for promotional partners and third party clients.
Word is that the department will continue to expand its efforts along with the growing Marvel Studios output, and Rosemann will have a key role in their operations, and working as a brand ambassador with new clients or vistors from Disney. Expect him on next year’s Power List.
Rosemann will also continue to edit many of Marvel’s licensed series, such as Disney Kingdoms (more on that later today), Dexter and George Romero’s Empire of the Dead, as well as the upcoming Avengers Undercover, spinning of from Avengers Arena.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017