The original Your Man@Marvel, I understand his new title reflects his central role in Marvel Custom Solutions, the in-house creative department that generates content such as comics, posters, web-sites and new I.P. for promotional partners and third party clients.
Word is that the department will continue to expand its efforts along with the growing Marvel Studios output, and Rosemann will have a key role in their operations, and working as a brand ambassador with new clients or vistors from Disney. Expect him on next year’s Power List.
Rosemann will also continue to edit many of Marvel’s licensed series, such as Disney Kingdoms (more on that later today), Dexter and George Romero’s Empire of the Dead, as well as the upcoming Avengers Undercover, spinning of from Avengers Arena.
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017