The original Your Man@Marvel, I understand his new title reflects his central role in Marvel Custom Solutions, the in-house creative department that generates content such as comics, posters, web-sites and new I.P. for promotional partners and third party clients.
Word is that the department will continue to expand its efforts along with the growing Marvel Studios output, and Rosemann will have a key role in their operations, and working as a brand ambassador with new clients or vistors from Disney. Expect him on next year’s Power List.
Rosemann will also continue to edit many of Marvel’s licensed series, such as Disney Kingdoms (more on that later today), Dexter and George Romero’s Empire of the Dead, as well as the upcoming Avengers Undercover, spinning of from Avengers Arena.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018