But I’m being told by connected sources told that this is a fake out. That the actual last chapter is part four. That Superior Spider-Man is actually publishing its final two issues in March. And in April, we get a brand new Spider-Man comic by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos.
And yes, out alongside the April release of the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 film.
So who might be inside the suit, and the cranium of that person, we have yet to find out. Doc Ock? Peter Parker? Miles Morales? Miguel O’Hara?
And of course, this could all be a load of web fluid… let’s find out in a month’s time!
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017