Bill Jemas writes “Just a quick note to say that I’ve joined Take-Two Interactive Software to help start a graphic fiction imprint.”
Like it says in the headline.
The once-publisher of Marvel Comics, Bill Jemas, who helped bring the company out of bankruptcy and who spearheaded a number of new directions, some that worked, some that didn’t, from the Ultimate Universe to motion comics to silent issues to… Marville.
He’s published a few comic projects since, from his 360EP line to Shut The F*ck Up for Zenescope.
Looks like he’ll be doing a little more soon…
- The Daily LITG, 20th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Mahmud Asrar - November 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018