Bill Jemas writes “Just a quick note to say that I’ve joined Take-Two Interactive Software to help start a graphic fiction imprint.”
Like it says in the headline.
The once-publisher of Marvel Comics, Bill Jemas, who helped bring the company out of bankruptcy and who spearheaded a number of new directions, some that worked, some that didn’t, from the Ultimate Universe to motion comics to silent issues to… Marville.
He’s published a few comic projects since, from his 360EP line to Shut The F*ck Up for Zenescope.
Looks like he’ll be doing a little more soon…
- Comic Store In Your Future – To Be Is To Be Perceived - November 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018