The series written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and with art by Francesco Francavilla has been selling out in comic shops regularly. So it seems like a good time for the company to try and take that success into other areas. In the app you have the option of buying the issues digitally or subscribing… subscribers get added value with access to the Plus editions that include some of the original scripts and never before seen art.
“We’ve had tremendous success with Afterlife With Archie in the direct market and this new app has been specifically designed with our fans in mind,” said Archie Comics Publisher and Co-CEO Jon Goldwater. “Our aim is to duplicate that success digitally, allowing fans to take Afterlife With Archie wherever they go.”
- Early NFL Power Rankings – The Frozen Tundra Of The NFC North - July 26, 2017
- Valiant Expands Merchandise and Collectibles To A Global Market - July 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: F. Wesley Schneider Talks Pathfinder: Runescars #3 - July 26, 2017
- Lionsgate Grabs Script For ‘Ballerina’ As Potential John Wick Spinoff - July 26, 2017
- The Flash’s Jessica Camacho Has Been ‘Taken’ By NBC - July 26, 2017