The series written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and with art by Francesco Francavilla has been selling out in comic shops regularly. So it seems like a good time for the company to try and take that success into other areas. In the app you have the option of buying the issues digitally or subscribing… subscribers get added value with access to the Plus editions that include some of the original scripts and never before seen art.
“We’ve had tremendous success with Afterlife With Archie in the direct market and this new app has been specifically designed with our fans in mind,” said Archie Comics Publisher and Co-CEO Jon Goldwater. “Our aim is to duplicate that success digitally, allowing fans to take Afterlife With Archie wherever they go.”
- Read Justice, Inc. #1 from Michael Uslan and Giovanni Timpano - January 21, 2018
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Choose Mike Vrabel as New Head Coach - January 21, 2018
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018