The series written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and with art by Francesco Francavilla has been selling out in comic shops regularly. So it seems like a good time for the company to try and take that success into other areas. In the app you have the option of buying the issues digitally or subscribing… subscribers get added value with access to the Plus editions that include some of the original scripts and never before seen art.
“We’ve had tremendous success with Afterlife With Archie in the direct market and this new app has been specifically designed with our fans in mind,” said Archie Comics Publisher and Co-CEO Jon Goldwater. “Our aim is to duplicate that success digitally, allowing fans to take Afterlife With Archie wherever they go.”
- Chris Pratt Has Fun With His Dave Bautista Prop - April 28, 2017
- Cosplaying The Guardians Of The Galaxy’s Mantis And Nebula - April 28, 2017
- Coulson Tries To Tell May About The Framework In Agents Of SHIELD Sneak Peek - April 28, 2017
- New Guardians Trailer Has That 80’s Next-Week’s_Previews Feel - April 28, 2017
- Back To The Future Director Robert Zemeckis Rumored In Talks To Helm The Flash - April 28, 2017