I’m launching a new email newsletter at the weekend. Subcribe at http://orbitaloperations.com/ . This will go horribly wrong almost instantly.
— Warren Ellis (@warrenellis) December 6, 2013
Sometimes called “The Internet Jesus”, Ellis has been extremely proficient at using the world wide web and has done this before with From The Desk, Bad Signal and Machine Vision. He’s also maintained a personal website since the late 90s and message boards like Whitechapel. From his website Ellis said this about the newsletter:
It is likely to pollute your inbox on at least a weekly basis, maybe a little more, depending on what’s going on. It is likely to contain work updates, random incoherent thoughts and other mental rubbish guaranteed to improve your life and inoculate your brain against alien spores or god I don’t even know what I’m typing right now. It’s a thing that’s happening.
UPDATE: Link fixed!
- Lucifer Season 3: Will Amenadiel be a Wedge Between Dr. Linda and Maze? - January 19, 2018
- Forging Hephaestus: Drew Hayes Builds a Universe from the Villains’ POV - January 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner Shares Original Designs for 30th Anniversary Dawn Statue - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018