I’m launching a new email newsletter at the weekend. Subcribe at http://orbitaloperations.com/ . This will go horribly wrong almost instantly.
— Warren Ellis (@warrenellis) December 6, 2013
Sometimes called “The Internet Jesus”, Ellis has been extremely proficient at using the world wide web and has done this before with From The Desk, Bad Signal and Machine Vision. He’s also maintained a personal website since the late 90s and message boards like Whitechapel. From his website Ellis said this about the newsletter:
It is likely to pollute your inbox on at least a weekly basis, maybe a little more, depending on what’s going on. It is likely to contain work updates, random incoherent thoughts and other mental rubbish guaranteed to improve your life and inoculate your brain against alien spores or god I don’t even know what I’m typing right now. It’s a thing that’s happening.
UPDATE: Link fixed!
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017
- Matt Groening Brings ‘Disenchantment’ To Netflix - July 25, 2017
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017