Brian Wood and Kris Anka‘s “Resurrection” teaser from Marvel yesterday has been revealed by CBR as the new arc on X-Men, Ghosts.
But who is being resurrected? Not Generation X, though someone should and there is talk of it. Not Jean Grey (though it was close, and hey, there’s The Trial Of Jean Grey to consider). But Bleeding Cool is putting it’s money where our mouth is.
It’s the return of Madelyne Pryor.
Mister Sinister clone of Jean Grey, wife of Cyclops, mother of Cable, and the Goblin Queen.
As the REd Queen, she was a leader of the Sisterhood Of Mutants before and currently, in X-Men, Lady Deathstrike is reforming them in X-Men. It fits the female focus of the book. It’s a misdirection with the Phoenix thing. And… it’s been a while.
I’d bet $100 if anyone’s taking…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017