Courtesy of the DC All Access video, here is the trade dress possibilities for the new DC weekly comic, Five Years Later.
Bleeding Cool has been running article after article about this project, which will see every New 52 book in September 2014 go five years into their future, before coming back to the present the next month, but leaving a weekly series written by Dan Jurgens, Brian Azzarello, Keith Giffen and Jeff Lemire. They would have been joined by Greg Rucka but he had scheduling conflicts. We also expect to see Five Years Later as the DC Free Comic Book Day title in 2014. But this is the very first actual, physical evidence we’ve had that it actually exists…
And it seems to have a certain Batman Beyond as a character…
Didio also stated that Frank Miller‘s contribution to Detective Comics #27 would be a double page splash. Here’s the video.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017