Courtesy of the DC All Access video, here is the trade dress possibilities for the new DC weekly comic, Five Years Later.
Bleeding Cool has been running article after article about this project, which will see every New 52 book in September 2014 go five years into their future, before coming back to the present the next month, but leaving a weekly series written by Dan Jurgens, Brian Azzarello, Keith Giffen and Jeff Lemire. They would have been joined by Greg Rucka but he had scheduling conflicts. We also expect to see Five Years Later as the DC Free Comic Book Day title in 2014. But this is the very first actual, physical evidence we’ve had that it actually exists…
And it seems to have a certain Batman Beyond as a character…
Didio also stated that Frank Miller‘s contribution to Detective Comics #27 would be a double page splash. Here’s the video.
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017