Courtesy of the DC All Access video, here is the trade dress possibilities for the new DC weekly comic, Five Years Later.
Bleeding Cool has been running article after article about this project, which will see every New 52 book in September 2014 go five years into their future, before coming back to the present the next month, but leaving a weekly series written by Dan Jurgens, Brian Azzarello, Keith Giffen and Jeff Lemire. They would have been joined by Greg Rucka but he had scheduling conflicts. We also expect to see Five Years Later as the DC Free Comic Book Day title in 2014. But this is the very first actual, physical evidence we’ve had that it actually exists…
And it seems to have a certain Batman Beyond as a character…
Didio also stated that Frank Miller‘s contribution to Detective Comics #27 would be a double page splash. Here’s the video.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017