We mentioned the new enhanced editions of Jonathan Hickman‘s God Is Dead #1 and #2 the other day, but now we have some hard numbers.
God Is Dead #1 sold out of a 34,000 print run and #2 sold out of 25,000. God Is Dead #3, out soon has had a print run of 24,000 copies and there are only a few hundred left at Diamond.
Now, both #1 and #2 are getting new printings, but Enhanced Editions in the Uber style, with all new God Is Dead backup stories added. Each edition is limited to 7500 copies and these will be the final printings before the collection next summer and can be ordered now. But that’s it.
Publisher Avatar Press, also the owner of Bleeding Cool have also done a deal with God Is Dead co-writer, Mike Costa, to make the book ongoing. And, like Crossed Badlands, for it to be bi-weekly, at least for the second arc, entitled “Armageddon” as the world enters its end times.
From Uber to Extinction Parade to God Is Dead… what’s next?
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017