We mentioned the new enhanced editions of Jonathan Hickman‘s God Is Dead #1 and #2 the other day, but now we have some hard numbers.
God Is Dead #1 sold out of a 34,000 print run and #2 sold out of 25,000. God Is Dead #3, out soon has had a print run of 24,000 copies and there are only a few hundred left at Diamond.
Now, both #1 and #2 are getting new printings, but Enhanced Editions in the Uber style, with all new God Is Dead backup stories added. Each edition is limited to 7500 copies and these will be the final printings before the collection next summer and can be ordered now. But that’s it.
Publisher Avatar Press, also the owner of Bleeding Cool have also done a deal with God Is Dead co-writer, Mike Costa, to make the book ongoing. And, like Crossed Badlands, for it to be bi-weekly, at least for the second arc, entitled “Armageddon” as the world enters its end times.
From Uber to Extinction Parade to God Is Dead… what’s next?
- The Tempest and Transformers: Unicron Go to Second Printings - August 21, 2018
- David Avallone on Bettie Page Vol 2: Model Agent – and News of Her Return - August 21, 2018
- Close – a New Thriller Comic Debuting at Thought Bubble - August 21, 2018
- Previews of 24 Panels Anthology from Alan Moore, Melinda Gebbie, Laurie Penny, Gavin Mitchell, Alex De Campi, Ted Brandt, and More - August 21, 2018
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018