We mentioned the new enhanced editions of Jonathan Hickman‘s God Is Dead #1 and #2 the other day, but now we have some hard numbers.
God Is Dead #1 sold out of a 34,000 print run and #2 sold out of 25,000. God Is Dead #3, out soon has had a print run of 24,000 copies and there are only a few hundred left at Diamond.
Now, both #1 and #2 are getting new printings, but Enhanced Editions in the Uber style, with all new God Is Dead backup stories added. Each edition is limited to 7500 copies and these will be the final printings before the collection next summer and can be ordered now. But that’s it.
Publisher Avatar Press, also the owner of Bleeding Cool have also done a deal with God Is Dead co-writer, Mike Costa, to make the book ongoing. And, like Crossed Badlands, for it to be bi-weekly, at least for the second arc, entitled “Armageddon” as the world enters its end times.
From Uber to Extinction Parade to God Is Dead… what’s next?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017