We mentioned the new enhanced editions of Jonathan Hickman‘s God Is Dead #1 and #2 the other day, but now we have some hard numbers.
God Is Dead #1 sold out of a 34,000 print run and #2 sold out of 25,000. God Is Dead #3, out soon has had a print run of 24,000 copies and there are only a few hundred left at Diamond.
Now, both #1 and #2 are getting new printings, but Enhanced Editions in the Uber style, with all new God Is Dead backup stories added. Each edition is limited to 7500 copies and these will be the final printings before the collection next summer and can be ordered now. But that’s it.
Publisher Avatar Press, also the owner of Bleeding Cool have also done a deal with God Is Dead co-writer, Mike Costa, to make the book ongoing. And, like Crossed Badlands, for it to be bi-weekly, at least for the second arc, entitled “Armageddon” as the world enters its end times.
From Uber to Extinction Parade to God Is Dead… what’s next?
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018