It looks like Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #9 will now be written by Kevin Shinick, not Chris Yost, the series writer. Is he the new guy on the book?
And with the word that the new Superior Spider-Man will see the instigation of Parker Industries… Is this something that might outlive Otto Octavius’ hold on the body in question?
I know Dan Slott keeps saying “He’s Dead” but…
Also in Ch..Ch…Changes news, Infinity Hunt #4 will now be drawn by Deric Aucoin, not Steven Sanders.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018