It looks like Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #9 will now be written by Kevin Shinick, not Chris Yost, the series writer. Is he the new guy on the book?
And with the word that the new Superior Spider-Man will see the instigation of Parker Industries… Is this something that might outlive Otto Octavius’ hold on the body in question?
I know Dan Slott keeps saying “He’s Dead” but…
Also in Ch..Ch…Changes news, Infinity Hunt #4 will now be drawn by Deric Aucoin, not Steven Sanders.
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018