I went to MCM London Comic Con today with the girls and a schoolfriend of theirs. Her first comic con – and we could see the cosplay from the cable car as it swung its way across the Thames.
This was meant to be the light day… MCM has expanded this year, taking in the whole of the Expo and as a result able to run ticket entry on the door, allowing cosplayers and civilian attendees to spread out – and not have to keep checking their badges. More people, more booths,more tables in Comics Village. More on that in an hour but first, the cosplay of MCM London Comic Con.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018