I went to MCM London Comic Con today with the girls and a schoolfriend of theirs. Her first comic con – and we could see the cosplay from the cable car as it swung its way across the Thames.
This was meant to be the light day… MCM has expanded this year, taking in the whole of the Expo and as a result able to run ticket entry on the door, allowing cosplayers and civilian attendees to spread out – and not have to keep checking their badges. More people, more booths,more tables in Comics Village. More on that in an hour but first, the cosplay of MCM London Comic Con.
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018
- Win a Trans Awareness Week Poster From Hamish Steele - November 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018