I went to MCM London Comic Con today with the girls and a schoolfriend of theirs. Her first comic con – and we could see the cosplay from the cable car as it swung its way across the Thames.
This was meant to be the light day… MCM has expanded this year, taking in the whole of the Expo and as a result able to run ticket entry on the door, allowing cosplayers and civilian attendees to spread out – and not have to keep checking their badges. More people, more booths,more tables in Comics Village. More on that in an hour but first, the cosplay of MCM London Comic Con.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018