For some, it’s been Marvel’s tryout book, for others continuity implants, for yet more, the chance to tell a short sweet story in a world if six issue arcs. But I’m told that all the stories for Marvel’s A+X series have been commissioned and that the book will end in March with issue 18.
But if you think that’s the end for Avengers/Mutant interactions, watch for some rather big Uncanny Avengers news at the end of this month… or the beginning of next.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017