For some, it’s been Marvel’s tryout book, for others continuity implants, for yet more, the chance to tell a short sweet story in a world if six issue arcs. But I’m told that all the stories for Marvel’s A+X series have been commissioned and that the book will end in March with issue 18.
But if you think that’s the end for Avengers/Mutant interactions, watch for some rather big Uncanny Avengers news at the end of this month… or the beginning of next.
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018