For some, it’s been Marvel’s tryout book, for others continuity implants, for yet more, the chance to tell a short sweet story in a world if six issue arcs. But I’m told that all the stories for Marvel’s A+X series have been commissioned and that the book will end in March with issue 18.
But if you think that’s the end for Avengers/Mutant interactions, watch for some rather big Uncanny Avengers news at the end of this month… or the beginning of next.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017