For some, it’s been Marvel’s tryout book, for others continuity implants, for yet more, the chance to tell a short sweet story in a world if six issue arcs. But I’m told that all the stories for Marvel’s A+X series have been commissioned and that the book will end in March with issue 18.
But if you think that’s the end for Avengers/Mutant interactions, watch for some rather big Uncanny Avengers news at the end of this month… or the beginning of next.
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018