For some, it’s been Marvel’s tryout book, for others continuity implants, for yet more, the chance to tell a short sweet story in a world if six issue arcs. But I’m told that all the stories for Marvel’s A+X series have been commissioned and that the book will end in March with issue 18.
But if you think that’s the end for Avengers/Mutant interactions, watch for some rather big Uncanny Avengers news at the end of this month… or the beginning of next.
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017