Superman #75. Remember that? The Death of Superman, shipped in a black plastic bag with a bloody S on the cover, and a series of splash pages. Selling three million, that’s what new customers thought comics were. If they dared open the bag.
Well, that was two decades and a relaunch back in time. We know Superman died at the hands of Doomsday in the New 52… but did it happen in exactly the same way as before?
Doomsday #1 has a stab at answering it. If that stab is by a blind man holding a spork. Because you get the whole tale rather filtered…
Look, we get another splash page again as well…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who, in a week’s time, will be exhibiting the work of Esad Ribic.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018