Superman #75. Remember that? The Death of Superman, shipped in a black plastic bag with a bloody S on the cover, and a series of splash pages. Selling three million, that’s what new customers thought comics were. If they dared open the bag.
Well, that was two decades and a relaunch back in time. We know Superman died at the hands of Doomsday in the New 52… but did it happen in exactly the same way as before?
Doomsday #1 has a stab at answering it. If that stab is by a blind man holding a spork. Because you get the whole tale rather filtered…
Look, we get another splash page again as well…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who, in a week’s time, will be exhibiting the work of Esad Ribic.
- Lying In The Gutters 19th August 2018 – - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018