A new Pop Culture Hounding podcast for Bleeding Cool, with some breaking news. Ales Kot takes the opportunity to announce two new Image comics. Two new graphic novellas, one called Quiet with Morgan Jeske in black-and-white, about a drug that causes people to lose the ability to deal with language, and Anti-Star, about an Islamic transgender pop star… – Rich.[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podpress_trac/web/2613/0/PCHPodcastEpisode56.mp3]
by Chris Thompson
After last week’s episode with Ian Churchill (which you can listen to here) and my recent film podcast (which you can listen to here) it’s time to return to an old favourite with Ales Kot (Change, Wild Children, Suicide Squad). Ales was my first guest way back on Episode 3 and we’ve had him on the show twice since then, so it’s always a pleasure to have him back.
This time around we discuss drugs in comics, what he’s been up to since we last spoke, the changeover from DC to Marvel, what people can expect from Zero, and, in a PCH exclusive, Ales reveals a brand new project (or two) coming out next year from Image Comics.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation . Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018