A new Pop Culture Hounding podcast for Bleeding Cool, with some breaking news. Ales Kot takes the opportunity to announce two new Image comics. Two new graphic novellas, one called Quiet with Morgan Jeske in black-and-white, about a drug that causes people to lose the ability to deal with language, and Anti-Star, about an Islamic transgender pop star… – Rich.[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podpress_trac/web/2613/0/PCHPodcastEpisode56.mp3]
by Chris Thompson
After last week’s episode with Ian Churchill (which you can listen to here) and my recent film podcast (which you can listen to here) it’s time to return to an old favourite with Ales Kot (Change, Wild Children, Suicide Squad). Ales was my first guest way back on Episode 3 and we’ve had him on the show twice since then, so it’s always a pleasure to have him back.
This time around we discuss drugs in comics, what he’s been up to since we last spoke, the changeover from DC to Marvel, what people can expect from Zero, and, in a PCH exclusive, Ales reveals a brand new project (or two) coming out next year from Image Comics.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation . Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017