A new Pop Culture Hounding podcast for Bleeding Cool, with some breaking news. Ales Kot takes the opportunity to announce two new Image comics. Two new graphic novellas, one called Quiet with Morgan Jeske in black-and-white, about a drug that causes people to lose the ability to deal with language, and Anti-Star, about an Islamic transgender pop star… – Rich.[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podpress_trac/web/2613/0/PCHPodcastEpisode56.mp3]
by Chris Thompson
After last week’s episode with Ian Churchill (which you can listen to here) and my recent film podcast (which you can listen to here) it’s time to return to an old favourite with Ales Kot (Change, Wild Children, Suicide Squad). Ales was my first guest way back on Episode 3 and we’ve had him on the show twice since then, so it’s always a pleasure to have him back.
This time around we discuss drugs in comics, what he’s been up to since we last spoke, the changeover from DC to Marvel, what people can expect from Zero, and, in a PCH exclusive, Ales reveals a brand new project (or two) coming out next year from Image Comics.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation . Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017