King’s Watch, the new Dynamite comic from Jeff Parker and Marc Laming came out today. Bleeding Cool rather enjoyed it.
Well, it managed to burn through its print run at Diamond Comic Distributors as well, selling out 10,425 copies. I understand that Dynamite is planning to get a second print out alongside the second issue.
There are also only a few hundred copies of Zero #1, launching from Image next week.
Expect a fast sellout on that comic too…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017