King’s Watch, the new Dynamite comic from Jeff Parker and Marc Laming came out today. Bleeding Cool rather enjoyed it.
Well, it managed to burn through its print run at Diamond Comic Distributors as well, selling out 10,425 copies. I understand that Dynamite is planning to get a second print out alongside the second issue.
There are also only a few hundred copies of Zero #1, launching from Image next week.
Expect a fast sellout on that comic too…
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017
- Some Big Wins At The C2E2 Charity Auction - April 23, 2017