So, we have a new issue of Young Avengers. Which is full of inventive stuff such as the above. Lovely.
But wait, didn’t we have a bunch of cliffhangers to deal with last issue? Including a certain kiss? What was up with that?
For the whys and the wherefore’s, you’ll have to read the comic, but is Prodigy the first Marvel to self-identify as bisexual? It’s not quite Northstar’s “—For I am gay!!!” is it?
Of course there are consequences, and those cheering the above are about to have their Tumblr feeds smashed.
Oh no. they didn’t! Yup, they did. And I didn’t even mention what was up with Leah from last issue. That may give you both rage and comfort, depending where you are…
But all the youngsters are getting up to this stuff at Marvel these days. I reckon they’ve watched too many Miley Cyrus videos. Over in Avengers Arena…
And don’t worry, Marvel have something for the heterosexuals amongst you as well, over in Wolverine & The X-Men!
Okay, feel free to Tumblr the above… but if you want Leah content, I’m sorry, you’re going to have to smack down your pennies.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017