So, we have a new issue of Young Avengers. Which is full of inventive stuff such as the above. Lovely.
But wait, didn’t we have a bunch of cliffhangers to deal with last issue? Including a certain kiss? What was up with that?
For the whys and the wherefore’s, you’ll have to read the comic, but is Prodigy the first Marvel to self-identify as bisexual? It’s not quite Northstar’s “—For I am gay!!!” is it?
Of course there are consequences, and those cheering the above are about to have their Tumblr feeds smashed.
Oh no. they didn’t! Yup, they did. And I didn’t even mention what was up with Leah from last issue. That may give you both rage and comfort, depending where you are…
But all the youngsters are getting up to this stuff at Marvel these days. I reckon they’ve watched too many Miley Cyrus videos. Over in Avengers Arena…
And don’t worry, Marvel have something for the heterosexuals amongst you as well, over in Wolverine & The X-Men!
Okay, feel free to Tumblr the above… but if you want Leah content, I’m sorry, you’re going to have to smack down your pennies.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017