So, we have a new issue of Young Avengers. Which is full of inventive stuff such as the above. Lovely.
But wait, didn’t we have a bunch of cliffhangers to deal with last issue? Including a certain kiss? What was up with that?
For the whys and the wherefore’s, you’ll have to read the comic, but is Prodigy the first Marvel to self-identify as bisexual? It’s not quite Northstar’s “—For I am gay!!!” is it?
Of course there are consequences, and those cheering the above are about to have their Tumblr feeds smashed.
Oh no. they didn’t! Yup, they did. And I didn’t even mention what was up with Leah from last issue. That may give you both rage and comfort, depending where you are…
But all the youngsters are getting up to this stuff at Marvel these days. I reckon they’ve watched too many Miley Cyrus videos. Over in Avengers Arena…
And don’t worry, Marvel have something for the heterosexuals amongst you as well, over in Wolverine & The X-Men!
Okay, feel free to Tumblr the above… but if you want Leah content, I’m sorry, you’re going to have to smack down your pennies.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018