If you could get five writers currently at DC, who would you get to write for Marvel? And what would you want them to write?
Sorry, I’m not going to answer this, because I stand a pretty good chance of being able to get most writers who are writing elsewhere to do something for Marvel, and so why would I want to warn my competition that I’m coming. Just look at our books over the next 24 months and you’ll have your answer.
So that’s… Scott Snyder, Brian Azzarello, Gail Simone, Tom Taylor and… Jeff Lemire?
Who would your five be?
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018