If you could get five writers currently at DC, who would you get to write for Marvel? And what would you want them to write?
Sorry, I’m not going to answer this, because I stand a pretty good chance of being able to get most writers who are writing elsewhere to do something for Marvel, and so why would I want to warn my competition that I’m coming. Just look at our books over the next 24 months and you’ll have your answer.
So that’s… Scott Snyder, Brian Azzarello, Gail Simone, Tom Taylor and… Jeff Lemire?
Who would your five be?
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018
- The Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in May 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Fantagraphics to Finally Publish Conclusion of Gilbert Hernandez’ Maria M - June 18, 2018
- Now About Comics Publish Joseph Eichberger’s 1950’s Cartoons About Priests - June 18, 2018
- So… What If Kitty and Colossus Don’t Get Married Either? - June 18, 2018