And you thought things were confusing when there was just a hard reboot in the comics once a decade or so. Yesterday’s Batman TV post is a little more eyebrow-raising in light of this morning’s Flash TV news, and it’ll be interesting to see how the Marvel and DC approaches to this situation differ over the coming few years.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Yesterday:
At San Diego Comic Con I heard rumours, but only when back in London, do they seem to have coalesced. They do, however, seem to be incorrect.
Okay, the following joins some dots. There may be some spoilers here, but if so they are merely accidental.
There was a Doctor Who-related dinner-party held a few weeks ago, in which guests were told that two of the guests had signed NDAs and most definitely wouldn’t discuss anything regarding missing episodes and not to bring it up.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
From Justice League Of America #6. In the middle of the super secure Argus state facility, in the containment room of Superman. Somewhere likely to be full of the most advanced listening devices available.
Talking to Entertainment Weekly, actor Andrew Garfield was quoted saying he’d asked his director “What if MJ is a dude?’ Why can’t we discover that Peter is exploring his sexuality? It’s hardly even groundbreaking! … So why can’t he be gay? Why can’t he be into boys?”
Meanwhile, one fellow is selling his long run of Justice League on eBay, issues 1 to 261, for £7000 to fund the reopening of a comic book store in St Louis.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017