It appears that Dynamite is publishing a comic based on the FOX cartoon Bob’s Burgers. About a rather mundane family, the father of whom owns and runs a burger joint. He’s called Bob.
Apparently publisher Nick Barrucci flew into San Diego Comic Con last night. If he is reading this now, may I suggest he rustle up a few burgers to be delivered to the stairs between Halls C and D on the front of the Convention Centre where Bleeding Cool people are having an impromptu picnic at 9.30am PT?
Just a thought…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018