It appears that Dynamite is publishing a comic based on the FOX cartoon Bob’s Burgers. About a rather mundane family, the father of whom owns and runs a burger joint. He’s called Bob.
Apparently publisher Nick Barrucci flew into San Diego Comic Con last night. If he is reading this now, may I suggest he rustle up a few burgers to be delivered to the stairs between Halls C and D on the front of the Convention Centre where Bleeding Cool people are having an impromptu picnic at 9.30am PT?
Just a thought…
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017