We ran the news that John Ostrander has a new Aquaman Annual lined up for October.
And now we have the rumour. That DC will see how the Annual sells, and if it does well, they are considering a series starring Aquaman team The Others, written by John Ostrander.
Apparently The Others was intended to have been launched at an early date with Pete Tomasi writing, but his schedule wouldn’t allow it anymore…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018