We ran the news that John Ostrander has a new Aquaman Annual lined up for October.
And now we have the rumour. That DC will see how the Annual sells, and if it does well, they are considering a series starring Aquaman team The Others, written by John Ostrander.
Apparently The Others was intended to have been launched at an early date with Pete Tomasi writing, but his schedule wouldn’t allow it anymore…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017