DC Comics states that Buzzfeed exclusively announced Villain’s Month earlier this week. Funny, I’m sure we did that, back in November. Anyway, they did report this exchange;
Will Villain Month have any major repercussions? Is there a chance that some of the heroes won’t make it through September?
DD: They might make it through September, but I can’t guarantee they’ll make it through the entire series. That includes what might be one of the most talked about events for DC Comics this year. One of our major recognizable characters will be affected in a very dramatic way.
JL: If you’re going to do an event that impacts the entire universe, there have to be consequences or repercussions, and this one is going to be meaningful. It all comes out of the great story starting in September.
The character in question? I’m being told by a decent source that it’s Nightwing…
DC declined to comment.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017