DC Comics recently brought back the Green Lantern Promotional scheme for the post-Johns/Mahnke/Milligan/Tomasi/Bedard run on the Green Lantern books, to help intoduce the new status quo and creative teams.
Just like they did with the Blackest Night promotion years ago, retailers could buy bags of rings to sell or give away with each issue, and DC gave them a different finish to distinguish them from the previous promotion.
And the Green Lantern ring was meant to be available with tomorrow’s Green Lantern #21. But it won’t be. There is a delay until next week for the first rings.
So if you buy a copy tomorrow, keep hold of your receipt!
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017