DC Comics recently brought back the Green Lantern Promotional scheme for the post-Johns/Mahnke/Milligan/Tomasi/Bedard run on the Green Lantern books, to help intoduce the new status quo and creative teams.
Just like they did with the Blackest Night promotion years ago, retailers could buy bags of rings to sell or give away with each issue, and DC gave them a different finish to distinguish them from the previous promotion.
And the Green Lantern ring was meant to be available with tomorrow’s Green Lantern #21. But it won’t be. There is a delay until next week for the first rings.
So if you buy a copy tomorrow, keep hold of your receipt!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018