DC Comics recently brought back the Green Lantern Promotional scheme for the post-Johns/Mahnke/Milligan/Tomasi/Bedard run on the Green Lantern books, to help intoduce the new status quo and creative teams.
Just like they did with the Blackest Night promotion years ago, retailers could buy bags of rings to sell or give away with each issue, and DC gave them a different finish to distinguish them from the previous promotion.
And the Green Lantern ring was meant to be available with tomorrow’s Green Lantern #21. But it won’t be. There is a delay until next week for the first rings.
So if you buy a copy tomorrow, keep hold of your receipt!
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017