Today’s Uncanny Avengers #8 AU is an Age Of Ultron alternative issue. Except, it’s not Age Of Ultron, it’s the Age Of Stark universe now. Whatever this one is called. I’m not confused, I like it that way.
You’ll get lots of details about the way this world now works in the light of an Latveria/Asgard invasion with Morgan La Fey, and we get to see the lives of a number of Uncanny Avengers in this new reality.
But Captain… sorry, Colonel America, seems to have taken another left turn, according to this small passage of dialogue.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently exhibiting the response-to-Lichtenstein galley, Image Duplicator.
Steve Rogers and Wanda Maximoff? The Captain marrying the daughter of Magneto? What would the society pages have said at the time?
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017